Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 13 GT w/o keyless enter and go. There does not appear to be a switch button out back to open the trunk. There's a little mark where the k-e-go switch might go. Am I missing something or are the only options the key fob and dash button?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Our 13 GT has a little black soft button to the right of the E in Dodge in the black area between the racetrack lighting. It is hard to see but it is there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I can't sent you a PM because I don't have 30 posts yet. A rather idiotic rule if you ask me, given that the purpose of this site is to help other owners.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't send either. Oh well. There is a little rectangle mark in the plastic but its not soft like the (rather large) rubbery release button on my Challenger. Did you get keyless enter and go? I thought is was standard on the Limited/GT but its not on the 1 I got. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ours does have the keyless enter and go. Part of the technology package on the 2013 model GT. Includes auto dim headlights, rain sense wipers, backup alert, blind spot and cross traffic alert.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I have the 13 SXT W/O enter and go. I don't have anything on my trunk. I have the key fob trunk release or the dash button.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the pic OGT. Mine has a faint outline where your switch is located. I guess mine is the same as David's with no button. I suspect that there was a button where the camera now resides. I think someone in Fiat engineering messed up and forgot to change the BOM to use the racetrack taillight with button on the new camera equipped cars. I'm going to push the issue with the dealership when I bring it in for the coolant leak.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Let us know how that goes. I don't mind how it works now but it would be nice to have external access to the trunk say with the spair key in the fob.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts