Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know what the most up to date software version on the Uconnect 3.0/RAE is?? Mine stopped working so I took it to the Dealer and they had to put a new Bluetooth module in it now half the features on the Uconnect no longer work. It won't download my phone book or receive text. The version Mine is running is 1.411.00.00
HELP:(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Black turbo,
That actually concerns me now. My bluetooth stopped working and they had to order a new module. They said something about the can-bus not being able to communicate with the main module. Have you been able to get yours worked out?

·
Registered
768 Posts
It seems like this is the heart of the car with all the control modules. Mine had a module that maintains the memory for the clock, heater fan speed and last radio setting go bad. The dealer replaced it and I haven't had a problem since. I don't recall if I had the voice text before the problem but I do have it now even though the voice recognition is crappy. Funny I road rage my radio now when it doesn't understand what I say. I don't know how to tell what version of software I have. Is it somewhere in the settings?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts