Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just got off the phone with dodge 9-17-13 I called to order the complimentary printed manuals and asked about the racetrack lighting and was given a case # to give my dealer if they give me any grief. $199 installed no waiting for a coupon! Give it a shot 1-800-423-6343.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Mine came with the racetrack lights but I know lots of people bought theirs expecting it was part of the deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine has it also, but I think the 2014 Dart has the racetrack lighting as standard for all trim levels. Kinda takes the exclusivity away, but a great addition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new here so hopefully this is not a stupid question...lol.

How can you tell for sure if you have the racetrack lighting? I have a GT and it says it has it, but want to make sure. Also, what do you mean about the "complementary printed manuals"?

·
Registered
768 Posts
If you are standing behind your car with the driving lights on the tail lighting makes a compleat circle. Hence race track. There is lighting accross the trunk. If you don't have it there won't be lighting on the trunk. I got the manuals just by calling dodge. They aren't the full service manuals. They are the printed version of the manuals that are on the disc that came with your car. Hope this helps. No question is a stupid question.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you. I do have the lighting. I was thinking that maybe the lighting did something special because of how they named it...lol. Really appreciate the info...

·
Registered
1 Posts
wife bought the 2013 dart limited turbo fully loaded, when she got it all the lights in back were on ,thought it looked really neat. now lights are out and dealership says dodge is offering the racetrack lighting as add on for $200. says her car does not have it but I swear the lights were on when we bought the car any help on this one? cant I just look to see if there are led's in trunk lid? thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
wife bought the 2013 dart limited turbo fully loaded, when she got it all the lights in back were on ,thought it looked really neat. now lights are out and dealership says dodge is offering the racetrack lighting as add on for $200. says her car does not have it but I swear the lights were on when we bought the car any help on this one? cant I just look to see if there are led's in trunk lid? thanks
Check out your window sticker. It should read "Racetrack Taillights" if you have it ---- and I would think that any "Limited" would have them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Race track lighting

I'm a little late on this one. The sales man told me it had race track lighting when a test drove the car. I did not buy the test drive car but I bought the Limited and just thought it had it.. Wrong I think everybody from sales people to buyers were misinformed. A lot of Buyers were misinformed I'm still pissed. I can't afford another $ 300 or even 200 for add on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts