Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to purchase a racetrack tailight for my dart se 2013 but nervous about rather our not I'm going to have to modify it like I seen in the videos on youtube or is it just a plug in and done. I'm buying it from mopar distributor but just wondering if anyone else done it that got advice for me. Greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm sooooo glad my dart came with the racetrack lighting. I didn't realize it was an "option" until I seen other Dart's without it. I would have been fumed!!! Thankful I have it though

·
Registered
71 Posts
It was incredibly stupid for Dodge to not make these standard on all models. They did nothing but save a few bucks per car and tick off a lot of buyers who thought they were getting them. Bad PR!

·
Registered
73 Posts
most 2013's that came without them, possibly the '14s as well, have an RRT on the VIN that makes them available at the dealer for 200 even.
if anyone would like me to check, PM me your vin and mileage and can look it up for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
most 2013's that came without them, possibly the '14s as well, have an RRT on the VIN that makes them available at the dealer for 200 even.
if anyone would like me to check, PM me your vin and mileage and can look it up for you.
I am interested but I cannot send PM's yet. Can you email me and I will email you back my VIN? [email protected]

Thanks!

-Joe

·
Registered
73 Posts
Email sent

·
Registered
73 Posts
just an update to this for all who are interested
while I was looking this up for Joeman, I found out that the offer I was thinking of only applies to Darts with the racetrack lighting that are not SEs.

So in short, if you have a Dart SE, this offer does not apply to you, sorry.

However, to the best of my knowledge, if you were to buy that kit and do it yourself, it should just plug in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts