Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stereo with the 8.4 display and when you turn up the volume over 20 it's like somebody has the volume knob in there hand turning it up-down,up-down constantly , very irritating . Most noticeable when listening to a CD , or iPod/iPhone , doesn't matter if its plugged in with aux.,USB, or streaming in Bluetooth. It's been to the dealer 3 times for this , first time they told my wife it's operator err, 2nd time I showed the service manager myself, 3rd trip , new radio installed , same problem. Is anybody else having this issue or is it just me? Can anybody try it out on their radio, really noticeable on 24 and up, it starts at 19.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do you have the auto volume set on the highest setting? or do you have it off? I noticed that the more noise the car has the louder the radio would play . I set mine to the middle setting. Not too bad there.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Do you have the auto volume set on the highest setting? or do you have it off? I noticed that the more noise the car has the louder the radio would play . I set mine to the middle setting. Not too bad there.
Are those settings for car noise or speed?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry , haven't visited in a while. It's not the auto volume, I can be sitting in the garage with the engine not even running. I also have a problem with my touchscreen blacking out , and been to the dealer 5 more times, they still can't fix it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts