Dodge Dart Forums banner

Rallye 1.4 Turbo... Needs Mopar Accessories!

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  orangecrush13 
#1 ·
Bought My Dart back in Decemeber... Ordered it from my local dealer and I absolutely love the car... Apline sound is a must and the 18 Hyper Black wheels really set it off!!

Need accessory support from Mopar, they are really dragging their asses... only thing I've added is the Forge Blow off Plate... nice sound for cheap

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome from CHI-TOWN IL ...... Congrats on the new Dart..

I agree only thing available threw MOPAR is front chin spoiler

#5 ·
Front Chin Spoiler ??? Part Number? really wish it was the entire kit for fascia, Rocker's and Rear Air Difuser... Really Diappointed in Mopar at this point. They did such a great job talking up the availabilty of accessories but failed miserably at providing them to the consumers that want them. Its unfortunate... Bugs the Sh*t out of me seeing them on auto show floors all decked out... in the mopar garage all decked out... a wall of appearance and perfomance accessories sitting behind it... :mad:

#6 ·
Yes front chin spoiler I will get part number tuesday when i pick mine up... And the have a rear spoiler but its like 388,00 bucks for i 1 inch black lip spoiler..
And I want the side skirts and rear air duffuser bad,..... cant wait till the are available.

#8 ·
yes mopar chin spoiler,,,
my dealer says side skirts and diffuser still in production...'
Talked to MOPAR rep at chicago auto show today... She said all the ones we have seen are prototypes.. and they are in the final stages of a final design for mass production and warranty of those parts.

#10 ·
Hell no... dealer refunded my money said it is still in production... An the fact he ordered it was a computer error

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.