Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks sweet where did you get the lights from?????????

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
60 Posts
What kind of toggle switch did you hook it up too and where did you place it i was trying to avoid using a toggle switch and hooking it directly to the light switch on the right of the steering wheel but go no response from the lights. Any suggestions to prevent using a toggle switch?and did you have to use a led balancer??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What kind of toggle switch did you hook it up too and where did you place it i was trying to avoid using a toggle switch and hooking it directly to the light switch on the right of the steering wheel but go no response from the lights. Any suggestions to prevent using a toggle switch?and did you have to use a led balancer??
I just used a normal on/off red led toggle switch. No balancer used. I will post up pics later of my switch and where I placed it. Personally I like em on a switch so I can turn them on or off when I choose.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well that makes emse and i look forward to the pics thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Sorry for the late response. Here are a couple pics of my neons and my switch with them on and off. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I understand that there are multiple ways to hook up LEDS in the foot wells. For my girlfriends Mazda I just ran the positive wire to the cig lighter fuse and mounted the neg wire. When I looked at my dart it seems complicated to run it the same way through the fuse box. Any easier way.? Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I understand that there are multiple ways to hook up LEDS in the foot wells. For my girlfriends Mazda I just ran the positive wire to the cig lighter fuse and mounted the neg wire. When I looked at my dart it seems complicated to run it the same way through the fuse box. Any easier way.? Thanks

I didnt use the fuse box at all. i wired mine to a switch which i think is the best way to go. do you have a 3 prong switch with (pwr/acc/grd) ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts