Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. had my dart for about a month and im already lookin for some diy stuff to get in the works. the little 1.4T is fun and hopefully over time i can make it even better. btw did anyone else think the clutch felt weird at first?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sadly no racetrack lights here either. those and some black rallye headlights will be the first things i pick up for my car. maybe eventually those stock gunmetal lookin wheels. oddly enough the rallye headlights are cheaper than the stock non-rallye ones.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to forumZ. Looks like you might be a frequent poster from just your first time on; appreciate that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i hope to keep that up. i wanna see this site contiue to grow and i want my car to grow and change as i remain a part of this forum.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well since this is my own welcome me to the forumz thread this is as good a place as any to post this til im allowed in the for sale threads.

im looking to trade my silver sxt headlights for the black rallye headlights. im also willing to buy the black ones and in turn sell my silver ones later. if yoou know anyone interested please point them my way.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Welcome to the Z forum.. Make yourself at home!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts