Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Friday February 6, 2015 I traded my 2014 Dodge Dart Limited in on a 2015 Dodge Journey R/T AWD. I am sad to lose such a good fun to drive and fuel sipping car, but it was very bad it the 12 plus inches of snow we got here in NW Ohio, a week back. I was not able to drive down my street due to the overwhelming snow conditions. My mind was soon made up. I had to get something with 4x4, and or AWD, so I did. I am still in the family, just married a different cousin,lol. Good luck to all and have fun in and with your Darts!!!:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hate to see you go, but I can understand your need for something that will spin all 4 wheels...

I moved south 17 yrs ago to avoid that white crap that you keep getting :D

good luck with the new cousin

Exco

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a 2009 SXT Journey when they came out, I like them. This R/T has AWD and is so far a lot better getting through and over snow,lol. as for the trade in value, I have a very bad habbit of buying new and not putting money down,lol. The sticker was over 26K when I bought it I traded my 2010 Ram in on it, so I got a good deal on trade in. I bought a lifetime bumper to bumper warranty on in back in June 2014, so I ended up financing just over 22K after tax, etc. I was looking for a payment to not go over and I stayed 1 dollar under that, so I am happy. I leased this one, I was buying the Dart. My BIG plan is too in 3 years have my wife Avenger paid of and save some $$$ turn my Journey/trade it in on a NEW RAM Rebel, that is my plan thus far,lol. Did I mention I filed for and was discharged from bankruptcy in 2013. I am amazed I can buy new, but I can, so I did. We only live once and I love NEW from technology to autos/RAMs. I have only owned one Truck/RAM and I am absolutly in love with RAMs. I will get another one.

·
Registered
284 Posts
On Friday February 6, 2015 I traded my 2014 Dodge Dart Limited in on a 2015 Dodge Journey R/T AWD. I am sad to lose such a good fun to drive and fuel sipping car, but it was very bad it the 12 plus inches of snow we got here in NW Ohio, a week back. I was not able to drive down my street due to the overwhelming snow conditions. My mind was soon made up. I had to get something with 4x4, and or AWD, so I did. I am still in the family, just married a different cousin,lol. Good luck to all and have fun in and with your Darts!!!:D
you married your cousin?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts