Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a Black Limited. And aside from a little disappointing gas mileage, it is fun to drive, handles great, and more goodies than you can shake a stick at.

·
Administrator
1,261 Posts
Waiting on an SRT, That will be in a year or two down the road.
They can't even figure the release date for the GT yet.

I live in Lancaster. I have a silver Rallye with 1.4 turbo and the dual dry clutch.
There was a article posted in one of our other forums saying that there will not be another model added to the SRT line until 2016 and did not say what that would be. General consensus is the Barracuda.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Waiting on an SRT, That will be in a year or two down the road.
They can't even figure the release date for the GT yet.

I live in Lancaster. I have a silver Rallye with 1.4 turbo and the dual dry clutch.
hey im new here, still trying to find the dart i want, but im in the lancaster area as well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey im new here, still trying to find the dart i want, but im in the lancaster area as well.
I did my shopping online. I did it from my credit unions web site for auto loans. Hunter Dodge just happened to have nearly the identical car that I did a build your own on. All I had to do was test drive and then the paperwork. Got a 1.4% interest rate on the loan as well. Just wish my Rallye had 18" wheels on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts