Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just letting you know that i just got a call from Dodge today saying they need me to bring my car in to get the software updated.

just a heads up. i have the 1.4L turbo Rallye.

·
Registered
768 Posts
That might almost be better than if they don't say anything until something goes wrong and you have to bitch about it to get it fixed. Sooner or later it will get to be like computors. Oh yeah thats right, they are already. Like a windows update. How about they let us plug into the USB and upload updates right off the internet? Save us a trip and hasle at the dealer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya that would be a good idea. giving us the files. but not everyone knows how to use the computer and do that stuff. so they cant do that.

so im probably going to take off my injen SRI before i bring it in. just incase they open the hood.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yeah, don't want the doctor to see that new tatoo.:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Which Trans do you have? is it the Automatic??
I have the 6speed manual and I haven't gotten any calls.
I have had issues with loosing boost, and Chrysler is working on a software update for that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't have time for all the stupid recall/computor updates, my car is still not fixed. 2L auto., the u connect doens't work all the time the sat radio in and out in sun, a/c is very poor,, dealer just wants to sell me another car.. 2013 red dart sxt, with dual exhaust, and added a few other things, but this is getting obsurd... from dodge. i called the rep, we only have two dealers here.... going to try the other one.... Tacoma,Wa. i just get the run around, yet they are nice...but i want the car fixed... 5k in since Feb 2013... so you know i'm not driving it, i have to use my truck..... so sad when it a pretty cool lookin car...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive had mine since Feb also. Amd alreqdy want to get rid of it lol. Horrible performance. Ya it looks nice but... Thats about it. I regret buying this car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
While trying to fix a defective racetrack light... dealership received 4 (!!!) updates to program on my 1 week old SXT 2.0 man.... Even in Canada we have these issues

1 - 9 of 9 Posts