Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
installed my spoiler today on my Rallye :) looks wiked nice white on that black trunk. i emailed a body shop and they wanted to charge me $150 to install it... lmfao... so i installed it myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
looks good man
are those steelies on there?
i assume winter shoes

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks nice. I could never bring myself to drill a hole in my car! Just don't have the nerve-would be worried I was drilling in the wrong spot!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Looks sweet man! Any problems with the internal structure of the trunk lid?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the decklid itself was removed before i installed. so its in perfect shape. the only bad thing was i didnt have a big enough drill bit to make the correct size hole for the inner hole inside the trunk so i had to use a smaller one and shave around it to make it bigger. because the inside of the trunk has a second piece of steel that curves and the screw has to fit through that first. if i had a bigger bit, it would have been alot easier. but other than that it was very simple to do.

remove decklid
tape off trunk and lay out the template
drill holes.
greese holes for anti rust.
reinstall decklid.

·
Registered
30 Posts
did you paint the hood as well? the black and white contrast on the bright white cars looks amazing imo. cant wait to tint and start adding some black on my white.:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Which spoiler is that? And this may seem like a noob question... because it is... lol, but are they universal? I'm not really into the stock one that I've seen on other Darts, so can I mix and match? lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its vinyl.

ofcource spoilers are universal. as long as the stands will fit on the trunk.

and this spoiler is the rallye spoiler designed for this car. you can order it from wingking. also have seen it on ebay.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
for a vinyl big enough for the hood i paid about $220. it was a while ago so i dont remember exact ammount. just measure a square big enough to cover the hood and order the size

1 - 14 of 14 Posts