Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There relesing a srt version of the dart for there 2014 models according to motor trend. it is suppose to have arround 300 hp. it will probably still be a 4 cylnder. suppose to be about 30-32K.

·
Registered
138 Posts
well its appreciated, but dont just bump a thread to bump it, participate in it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
for sure. the SRT is, for me, highly anticipated. The neon srt was a HUGE success and then the caliber was an incredible failure. speaking with owners of the local dodge dealership who has been around since they were selling AMC right from the factory, the caliber was a terrible seller and it was all about truly convincing the customer.

the caliber srt was a waste IMO because there was too much dam weight. "Lets hit the gas and wait 4 seconds before we actually go anywhere" All i gotta say.

·
Registered
53 Posts
There relesing a srt version of the dart for there 2014 models according to motor trend. it is suppose to have arround 300 hp. it will probably still be a 4 cylnder. suppose to be about 30-32K.
you say they're releasing an SRT Dart? do you have a link to show that story? I would love to read it. I read a story in Motor Trend back in December or January, but haven't heard anything on it yet from Mopar, but then I just work at a Mopar dealership. we're usually the last to know. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts