Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some exciting news! So I just heard from someone on a different forum who works at Chrysler.. He said he just got out of a meeting where it was announced that "The dodge dart srt4 will without a doubt be released by spring".. So this means around march or a few months after the srt4's will be released as a 2014 model..

I take no credit for this I'm just passing on info to other enthusiasts from an accurate source.. I will now be waiting for srt instead of the r/t :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Incredible news. Problem, there are issues within the darts that are unfix-able at this time (such as the screen radios having glitches). The Head mechanic (or w.e. his stupid title is) for the main dealership in the area as informed me there there just aren't updates for some silly issues that should have been tied up.

Can you possibly see if these loose ends will be tied up with the SRT??? I'm glad it's coming out earlier than later, however I now plan on waiting until 2015 SRT just incase! o_O

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of issues with the U connect? The only real issue I've heard with it is some idiot who yanked his sd card out half way through and his screen bugged out lol and a few people having troubles pairing their phones which usually gets fixed by playing with their phones some

·
Registered
20 Posts
So far my touch screen has no issues. I will post any problems if they come up. mM phone paired up fine. The navigation on it works great. I was surprised to see so many different things can be done on it such as the AC/fan controls.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts