Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not for my neon (surprisingly).

okay i'm curious to know

you know how the mustangs turn signal is...

is there a way to integrate that into the ENTIRE rear lights of the car starting at the center of the lights where the second 'D' is in DODGE) the left or right depending on the directional?

it be stellar and ...well i kinda wanna do it if i were to ever get this type of vehicle.

thoughts?

{source for text below listed below}
For those of you who do not like the Dart's taillights, you may now be in luck. It appears that the Dart's new cousin in China, the Fiat Viaggio, has taillights and a trunk that should fit the Dart.

The Viaggio appears to have the same rear quarter panel stampings. The rear bumper may or may not have to be changed.

SOURCE

·
Registered
53 Posts
while this is true, you would also have to change the rear bumper cover, otherwise you'll have TWO license plate mounting areas. BUT with those parts fitting "export" vehicles, they will not be available in the U.S. sorry.

personally, I like the Dart rear end treatment better than the Viaggio. I DO like the FIAT front end better though.......

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ehh its kosher.

now.. to the original question (upper 2 images)

this is kinda what i wanted to do. just not NEARLY extreme. look for signal left and signal right. thats what im talking about.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. trying to get the forum active. Doing this in a few threads that I think can really be brought to life :) hope you're okay with that moderators :D.

·
Registered
27 Posts
thats the only way i could think.

if i were to, id guess a good.... months work of labor in doing so.
You don't have to rewire the entire thing.. If you are comfortable wiring yourself they sell the wiring for it and you just splice it in or you can buy the entire wiring harness and basically plug and play.. The splice version is $79 the entire harness is $139 and they are called sequential tail lights :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You don't have to rewire the entire thing.. If you are comfortable wiring yourself they sell the wiring for it and you just splice it in or you can buy the entire wiring harness and basically plug and play.. The splice version is $79 the entire harness is $139 and they are called sequential tail lights :D
would LOVE to know where... as in link or two would be phenomenal!

·
Registered
193 Posts
^ I purchased the one for my Challenger and it works well.
I have an extra stock tail light assembly for a Dart if you want to mod that one to work.
I would guess that installing about 5-7 single leds packs in sets of two (one for top row & one for bottom row) would be sufficient. If you try to sequentially light one after the other it would take too long to cycle, or be too fast to be legal.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
OP, have you dove into this project yet or still planning it out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts