Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Limited does not have the Race Track lights in the deck lid and none of the lights in the deck lid are powered up. I see that the sockets and connectors are there but I don't know what to do to make the lights in the deck lid work. My dealer has no idea yet so short of doing a deep dive into his parts books to compare early vs. late models, comparing harnesses, etc., I'm sure I could cobble something. There must be a harness connector or something that will make the deck lid lights work. Any hints?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yep, welcome to the club, LOL. You're going to have to buy the racetrack tailight part, which is about $355, and either install yourself or at the dealer. Part Number Added-68090960AB (From AllMoparParts.Com). Or I've heard you can wait until MOPAR makes this part an "accessory" and then apparently this part should cost considerably less.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Yep, welcome to the club, LOL. You're going to have to buy the racetrack tailight part, which is about $355, and either install yourself or at the dealer. Part Number Added-68090960AB (From AllMoparParts.Com). Or I've heard you can wait until MOPAR makes this part an "accessory" and then apparently this part should cost considerably less.
I'm SO lucky I ended up with this already...I had no clue it was an optional piece of equipment though...

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
isn't this a repeat thread though?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah, modern performance has the best price so far that I've seen for this part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts