Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everybody doing this weekend? Besides washing and detailing your Dart, what else are you doing to it this weekend?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Gonna celebrate nine years of marriage with my wonderful wife! Already have a baby sitter (for our three kids) lined up.
Also, plan on going to my supervisor's house and grill some dead animals and smoke a fine cigar or two and sample some 25 year old Scotch! I'm excited!!

... I do need to wash the beast... I drove through a few swarms of insects. Some of them were rather large, almost like a drove through a herd of pterodactyls... yuck.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If the OBD2 sensor shows up, I'll be swapping in my Exhaust, Ported TB, Underpulley, and Intake, reinstalling my IC Piping, and changing the oil on top of giving her a bath.
Unless the General Populace believes that I won't throw the AFR and Boost levels completely out of whack. In which case, I'll swap everything in Sunday most likely.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gonna celebrate nine years of marriage with my wonderful wife! Already have a baby sitter (for our three kids) lined up.
Also, plan on going to my supervisor's house and grill some dead animals and smoke a fine cigar or two and sample some 25 year old Scotch! I'm excited!!

... I do need to wash the beast... I drove through a few swarms of insects. Some of them were rather large, almost like a drove through a herd of pterodactyls... yuck.
Congrats on 9 years and finding a sitter for your 3 angels:D. Me and my love will have 19 on the 19th. I here ya on the big bugs, they are the worst.

If the OBD2 sensor shows up, I'll be swapping in my Exhaust, Ported TB, Underpulley, and Intake, reinstalling my IC Piping, and changing the oil on top of giving her a bath.
Unless the General Populace believes that I won't throw the AFR and Boost levels completely out of whack. In which case, I'll swap everything in Sunday most likely.
Sounds like you have a busy weekend. hope you find time to relax and enjoy. I think we are all excited to see some pics and maybe a sound clip when you get it all done.

I got a sheet of stamped aluminium that has a pattern simular to the current pattern. I am going to try and see how the front will look without the cross in the upper part of the grill. Might just leave the logo. If it looks good I will do the lower grill too so they do match. Not sure if it will look right without the cross. Maybe black out the silver at the driving lights.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Let's see.... currently deployed so my weekend will consist or working as usual haha. Believe me though, I'd much rather be home giving my baby a much needed wash and seeing if I can play around with her wheels and some paint or plasti dip. I miss driving my dart. Can't wait to get back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts