Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting a Dart for the wife, I really like the 40+ highway miles of gas for the vehicle. Though I know I want the Turbo, I cant really see which edition I should get.

Do they make a black top?

Id like the Nav and big display and leather seats, is that only on the limited?

My only requirements are Turbo, leather, nav...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know Dodge has changed some of the packaging over the last year. Looking on the web site to get all you want it looks like the Limited is what you have to get. You may find a lower model with all those options but as the year progressed Dodge started having lesser individual options and condensed them into packages.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would suggest asking the dealer about it. The options on the dodge site aren't exactly the same as what they are able to select.

Just don't expect to be able to custom order a 2013 limited if they can't find what you want. They're apparently closing that off in the next few days if they haven't already, until the 2014 models debut.

I found that out when I ordered mine. I had to custom order as I wanted the nav and racetrack tail lamps but not the sunroof (need the headroom), which there were none of, only ones with the limited special group that has all 3.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Get one you will love it

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'd custom order a Mopar 13' Dart if you still can...those are bad azzzz. If not then I'd wait for the "GT" to come out for 2014 and get that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts