Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
If you're talking about the one that MOPAR will produce, then yes, I want that one too...

·
Registered
314 Posts
I like That Black since I have a Red Dart I will add that as well. MOPAR Needs to hurry and sell it.
I agree!! I have a feeling after SEMA we'll see some parts start to roll out into market...

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
That rear spoiler and the bottom bumper surrounding the exhausts both look really good. Are they going to piece this car out at Mopar after the release?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I checked out the Dart mopar did at Sema; Carbon Fire, and I noticed the little strip of accent lights added with the fog lights!! I hope mopar will hurry the heck up, I've been wanting to do accent lights since I bought my dart. The Carbon Fire Dart mopar did looks absolutely amazing. So stoked for parts to start rolling onto the market!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I looked at the same spoiler and all but am curious if you can get the spoiler on the carbon fiber dart concept, because I think it is much larger and adds a bigger impact on the look and I believe the mopar spoiler is listed at about $330 and I'm not sure I want to spend so much for such a small spoiler that doesn't seem to make too much of a difference? If anyone knows by any chance if the spoiler on the carbon fiber is available or when please get back to me!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Here is my spoiler... It was custom made just for the darts. Its like a baby charger fin. but with a Dart twist.. I think its wicked looking.
Mopar spoiler like $380.00 bucks at dealer in matte black.
I bought mine for $109.00 painted 3 coats of factory paint and 2 coats of clear with mounting hardware plus free shipping.
Here is a picture of it on my car.

So what do you guys think?
If you are intrested in one let me know.. I can give you the info...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Here is the info for spoiler...

2013 DODGE DART CUSTOM SPOILER
This is a customstyle ABS blow molded spoiler. All of our spoilers are one-piece, solid construction that will not split or warp. They are constructed of ABS Blow Molded plastic and come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. All hardware is included with the spoiler. We also provide detailed installation instructions that are easy to understand and make installation simple and easy to accomplish.
All of our spoilers will come in the FACTORY PAINT CODE that you request. We use 3 coats of Dupont basecoat and then apply 2 coats of clear coat. Each spoiler is then buffed and polished to a SHOWROOM FINISH. All spoilers will ship within 1 to 3 business days after payment and paint code is received.
MOST OF THE AVAILABLE COLORS :

PS2 - BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC
PCL - BLUE STREAK
PRM - REDLINE PEARL
PL4 - HEADER ORANGE
PW7 - BRIGHT WHITE
PDM - TUNGSTEN METALLIC
PBA - WINTER CHILL PEARL
PAR - MAXIMUM STEEL METALLIC
PBH - LIGHT BLUE
PFE - CITRUS PEEL PEARL
PX8- BLACK
MTB - MATTE BLACK

If you do not see your paint code listed, we have it. We have all of the factory paint codes.
Please include the paint code with your payment or you can email it to us at [email protected] . Please make sure to check the code on the car. You can use this website www.sherwin-***************/formula to help you locate the correct code for your car.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Go back to pageone there our pics there... Yes I drilled holes myself

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks nice love the look... what a deal right???

Cant beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
you will love it

1 - 20 of 48 Posts