Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the temps have dropped here in Mich, I have been having my TPS flashing telling me my front tires are low, Don't understand why since the pressure still showing 32psi while cold. Computer says I should inflate to 38psi? Seems awful high seeing the rear tires only show 30 @ cold and they don't seem to mind that. Could it be both sensors are bad or over sensitve to the cold? Any one else having these issues?
Thanks

·
Registered
768 Posts
I have been keeping mine inflated to what it says on the sticker in the driver door jam. Its 33 or 34psi I think. I do notice that the fronts increase after driving for a while and they warm up. I haven't seen any low pressure warning. I have the 225-45-17s

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well it maybe a dealer issue, we got the oil changed and tires rotated. and when the tires were cold the computer said the pressure was only 30psi? Why would the dealer lower the pressure down from the door sticker?

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's not a dealer issue. Its just cold out mine do that all the time when its cold it has to be set to 34 to turn off the light. Just inflate a little higher like 35 or 36 should be fine that what mine are set at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts