Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tork motorsports has a tune out for the dart. Adds in the neighbor hood of 20 whp and gets rid of the throttle lag in the drive by wire. Also I'm getting a few mpg more now when not in the throttle Damnfastdd.com is their website. I highly recommend this tune to everyone

·
Registered
30 Posts
what else you got on the beast? is this with the big intercooler and other upgrades? also do you have a go pedal on your DBW pedal?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tork tune fixes the lag in the dbw system. I have drp intake charge pipes. Magnaflow cat back big ass intercooler the tune torks short throw shifter nrg oil catch can. Stage 2 boost cooler from snow performance hks blow off valve And an airbrushed engine cover

·
Registered
284 Posts
the tork tune will also set off a nice big CEL light that he will tell you is perfectly fine untill you have to get your car inspected.

·
Registered
147 Posts
what is your recommendation orange?

·
Registered
284 Posts
what is your recommendation orange?
Honestly, without data logging and 1 on 1 custom tunes availible id look towards the RRM Ultimate or the DRP Unichip. (i think the unichip is semi modable. The RRM Spectrum is 100% adjustable to the mods you have if you do the break in period correctly.)

·
Registered
284 Posts
NEW UPDATE FOR ANYONE INTERESTED.

i have talked to Arrington Machine Shop(shophemi.com) and they have a NEW calibration for the 1.4 they are working on. for the 2.4 they are working on a new tune for is AND they also do DYNO tunes for the mods you have. they told me they will give me a CALL when they get a Manufacturers Model to test on before hand. i will keep you updated.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Unichip for the Dart is better, makes more power (ask Tork for a dyno chart, he still won't provide one) and costs much less. Plus Tork is a shady vendor, screwed me over on a boost leak fix kit, so I'll never do business with him again because of that. And if you look up all his past customer service complaints, as well as other things like when he lied about a world record pass in another car (which was wiped away by the sanctioning body) as well as the forums he's been booted off of (SRT) for lying and being a bully I'm shocked anyone will do business with him. I think all the Tork lovers should just stay on the other main Dart forum with the Nazi mods and quit trying to pollute the entire Dart community with bad advice, like buying his tune. Contact John Sykes if you think Tork is all that, ask for the history between them and how shady John Bushbaum (Tork) really is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts