Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not trying to hawk any products here, but I gave the new Turtle Wax Ice sealant and spray on wax a try this past weekend and I'm totally impressed with it. I am usually a Meguire's man, but I'd seen some YouTube videos from professional detailers, and they were trying out the new TW stuff, and I figured I'd give it a try and see for myself...makes my bright white look even brighter and now its smooth as a babies bottom. I also used a clay bar over the whole car twice in the past month to get all surface contaminants off the clear coat, I'd highly recommend doing that to before waxing.

Reactions: Excoastie

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've (actually my wife) has been using it for a couple of years now. It's a good product for sure. It's especially nice that it doesn't turn your black trim pieces white while you struggle to get it off. :D

I tend to stick more towards a paste type wax, as I guess I am just old school.

The biggest thing I noticed was that if you've used a different style of wax in the past, this stuff tends to be a PITA to get off and buff out correctly. I kept finding little black dots all over the car that I had to chip off with a finger nail... this has happened on two separate vehicles so it's either the old wax or the new...

Exco

1 - 2 of 2 Posts