Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having some problems with my Uconnect system. First, every single time i attempt to use the VR it doesn't recognize any of the commands even if i say exactly what I'm told to. is there an update for this i can get at the dealership? (I work for Lexus and this is a common fix for us) Second, when I have my Ipod/Iphone connected through the AUX cord, the song playing from the device does not match whats being displayed on the screen. Will continue looking on here for more answers

·
Registered
138 Posts
You may be correct as far as the VR issues on your car. It can't hurt to make a phone call and talk to someone about the possible need for a software update.

As for having something connected through the aux cord.... I doubt that you'll get any sort of accurate song info displayed when connecting that way, as the aux cord is nothing more than an audio connection. I don't believe that it carries the data info needed to provide song info.

Good luck, and please update us if you figure out/ solve your issues for sure

Exco

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try connecting your ipod with USB cable, mine has USB port in the center console

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*Update*

I was finally able to get the issues sorted out. A flash update was required like i had thought and it fixed everything except the ipod issue. Going to assume its a normal thing since the exact same thing happened with my Ram.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts