Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently Purchased The Silverstar Ultra series for my Headlights, bulb size 9006. First problem was the sudden Loud Click when change to High Beam, Now i dont recall hearing that before, since i Haven't used High beam with Stock Halogen lights. Is that normal, The loud Click? Switched back to the stock bulbs and i can still hear the Click. Normal?:confused:
second Problem
when i replaced the bulbs to the Ultra series, the Light beam was shooting at weird angles:confused: High Beam was waaaay High on one side and the othe was shooting else where. The 3 Mark's on the Ultra's are at a different angle then the Standard bulbs. Pain in the ass to Move around and get them to clip:mad:

Now i have the Normal Stock Halogen light:( Anyone else have problems with the Bulb's?

·
Registered
177 Posts
the bulbs provided with the car are ment for the car. and aligns with the projectors to project the light in the proper manner. if you change the bulbs, then the projection will be off. the bulb size is H11. and high beems always makes an :door opening/closing" sound when u turn them on or off. it makes the sound on mine with stock bulbs. if u want to change your bulbs, ull also need to change ur headlight casing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought H11 was for the Fog lights? Looks like ill be sticking with the Normal Bulbs. Thanks for the high beam answer, I thought maybe I had broken something. It just sucks you cant just plug and play with other Halogen bulbs. Thanks again for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts