Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us. How do you like your Rallye? Any plans for it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wanna get the eibach spring but its also up to the wife lol thinking about throwing a via.but I love my dart .its an auto but its a lot of fun to drive compared to my 01 ford focus .love how they sound wanna do a resonator delite

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks. Painting the wheels and calipurs is easy and cheep to do. Or you can plastidip. It is preaty easy too and if you don't like it, it peels off. But I here it is pretty durable. I like my Dart lowered but it is a pain always trying to be careful to not drag the nose on transitions in and out of driveways and parking lots. Cai is probably soon on my list. I've been thinking about doing the carbon fiber wrap on all the trim and bezzles on the interior.

There are a ton of great ideas posted in here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt know you could plastic dip yourself howbyou do that.I think the carbon wrap would look good.I wanna look into getting all the mopar kits wing front splitter and rear defuser

·
Registered
768 Posts
Check out www.dipyourcar.com They have a bunch of good tutorials on youtube and all the products.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts