Dodge Dart Forums banner

wanting a different exhaust

8K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  aya53 
#1 ·
Ive had my dart rallye 2.0 for 8 months now and its time for mods. So i've been pondering the idea of a different exhaust and so far i've got 3 choices in mind. First off is the flowmaster dbx price is right but from what i've heard it doesnt sound that much different than stock. Next choice is injens 3" single exit exhaust sounds nice and its full polish ss which is a plus however even though they claim it to gain 13 hp i've heard it actually makes your car slower. Next is the heart throb exhaust its cheap sounds nice but its only aluminized steel and i live in wisconsin, however with this exhaust it shows it going on a dart that orignally had a single exit since ive got the rallye package i wasnt sure how fit up would be. any insight would be heplful

#4 ·
i know people are buying these exhaust they need to comment about the product. I emailed heartthrob and asked if the exhaust would fit in the cut outs on dual exhaust models and they couldnt give me an answer. Makes me upset because i like how it sounds

#5 ·
I'm going to be ordering the Flowmaster Catback Exhaust off Modern Performance for my Dart with the 1.4 Turbo pretty soon. I'm also in Wisconsin, Fond du Lac to be precise. I'll let you know what I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.