Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to our newest Z Forum for the new Dodge Dart!!!
We are very happy to launch this site, and hope to see it become the home for many Dodge Dart Owners, and Enthusiasts!

There are already a ton of Dart Forums out there, but you will see that the Z is the best for a reason! Join us!

Here we go! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey everyone!! glad to be here!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Beings that a Plymouth Valiant and a Dodge Dart are practically twins (both A-Bodies, with virtually EVERYTHING but some body panels and interior parts, (okay, tail lights...) interchangeable,) it seems to me that it would benefit virtually everyone, if this forum were expanded to include Valiants. That would include altering the name of the forum, so that Valiant owners would know that they're welcome.

If there's a downside to this line of thinking, I don't see it.

Have you thought about such a switch?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Beings that a Plymouth Valiant and a Dodge Dart are practically twins (both A-Bodies, with virtually EVERYTHING but some body panels and interior parts, (okay, tail lights...) interchangeable,) it seems to me that it would benefit virtually everyone, if this forum were expanded to include Valiants. That would include altering the name of the forum, so that Valiant owners would know that they're welcome.

This forum is probably going to be primarily about the new 2013+ Dodge Dart

·
Registered
138 Posts

This forum is probably going to be primarily about the new 2013+ Dodge Dart
i'm sure there won't be a name switch but there will be a classic section for the older Darts like there is on the Charger and Challenger Z forums once the membership here gets a little larger and the demand for it increases. we are just getting started!

and Welcome to the Dart Side Bill!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
This is a second dart forum I'm on, couldn't resist myself :) I'm an owner of a 00 neon and i'll be looking to upgrade into an SRT Dart when they come out (whenever that is). Besides that live in Kenosha, WI - home of AMC - and am looking forward to chatting with you guys!

·
Administrator
1,261 Posts
No issue with bumping, I think they are going to have to hit the streets before we start seeing a large increase.

·
ProFRESHional
210 Posts
Yea, I can't wait til we get more activity out of this one...it's the first link on google if you type in "Dodge Dart Forum" so hopefully once the dart gets a little more well known...?

·
Registered
314 Posts
This forum has gotten more and more active since I've joined last month...should continue to pick up activity as more Darts hit the streets.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts