Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All,

First post on this site, but this weekend will mark 1 year of ownership and another "mod weekend" so to speak...

Aya is a 2.0L w/ power-tech and the following additions:

• Injen CAI w/ Spectre Velocity Stack
  • RRM 2.0 Stage 1
  • Custom 2.25" (midpipe back) exhaust
  • Max Tow Transmission Temp Gauge
  • Autolite 5325 coppers

This weekend the Deyeme FIRM rear motor mount is going on as well as a Hayden Auxiliary Transmission cooler, and some other goodies/mods to keep her up to speed.

I know some of you are good friends of mine and have heard the stories of Aya, but to those that have not we have some good ones. If interested or anything just let me know, I'm pretty easy goin'...

Just trying to help the community as much as possible with my R&D and research.

Hope all is well,
Joshua

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us. That is a nice lookin Dart you have and it sounds like it can get up and motivate too.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome my friend to the Z.

im sure ther are some on here that would LOVE to hear about your mods, milestones, and conquests.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from the PNW aka WA. Thanks for joining us. That is a nice lookin Dart you have and it sounds like it can get up and motivate too.
Thanks for the warm welcome sir. Much obliged. Yeah, Aya can get up and move... currently she doesn't have her tune on, but she will this weekend...

Let's just say this:

My best friend/co-worker/buddy has an un-tuned 1.4t with DRP pressure pipes and DRP CAI, we were driving home on the commute Tuesday night and I was showing Aya off a little.

Walk into work the next morning, and he tells me he was having a hard time keeping up to me yesterday. He said my dart seemed "peppier", and he couldn't even catch up to me when he dropped his to 4th on the hwy. He made mention that he thought something was wrong with his 1.4 because I was that much faster/quicker than him again.

So moral of the story is... I don't have the spectrum tune on yet and a 2.0l auto is now quicker/faster than an un-tuned 1.4t manual with pressure pipes and a CAI.

Welcome my friend to the Z.

im sure ther are some on here that would LOVE to hear about your mods, milestones, and conquests.
Yeah, I'm going to have to take a few hours to compile all of my information together and make it easier to read, there is a little teaser above though :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
cant wait. you will be most helpful to the other modders on thsi forum. thanx for your contribution to the 2.0 community.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts