Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone 1st post. I got the bright blue sxt with rallye package 8.4 non nav,sticker was 22,020 got it for 20,499.99 out the door with 3/4 tank of gas milosch dodge in auburn hills,MI Terry K did my deal and great guy

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the limited with 1.4 auto all the bells and whistles except for the race track lighting that I was told by salesman that it had. Best I can remember after rebate it was 24,232. That's in Waco Texas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Brand new 2013 2.0L SXT in Illinois for 18,500. Rallye appearance group and the Tech package that has everything but Nav.

·
Registered
28 Posts
brand new 2013 limited edition..Tungsten Metallic.. 1.4lt multi air turbo...auto stick.. every single option available.. red line pkg.. 8.6" nav w/ 7" tach display...HID..performance/sound/tech. pkg. racetrack tails.. special edition napa leather heated seats and steering wheel..remote start.. chrome rims and door handles/now black...etc..MSRP.27,000.. 22,600 out the door w/ 75,000 mile extended bumper to bumper IOWA

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great Deal

I lucked out in the right place at the right time. 2013 Dart GT, Red/Black, Technology package, HID, Hyper black wheels, Alpine speakers, auto transmission. MSRP $25,520. Paid $21,000. No trade. Below triple net for dealer, but if they sold one more Dart in October they got extra $ on all Dodge's they sold that month. Bought it on Halloween! Checked deals in a 3 state area and several dealers were willing to go $4,000 off MSRP. There are deals to be made.

·
Registered
193 Posts
~$23,500 - black limited with all options. Was hard to find one that we wanted as they had just been released so we ended up paying MSRP.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Hi All, I got my pitch black 2013 Dart SE in February 2013 Sticker was close to $27,000. I got it for $16,000 out the door with a $3000 trade and the rest in Chrysler incentives. I love the car, however there many problems that other Dart owners on here are also encountering; loud blower motor, which is the signal that the bearings are already worn out, as I found out after 3 trips to the dealer, the rear door speakers chatter due to inferior cone paper in the speakers. Now I have a coolant leak since August and they just figured out its the thermostat housing or gasket or both, and these geniuses at Dodge are going to replace the gasket first instead of both, so they can save as much as they can repairing it. The problems I'm experiencing are common to many Dart owners. Chrysler has a great car here, they better get their act together before they alienate present owners as well as future buyers. I know this I have more problems with this car than I did with the old car I replaced it with. I have been told that Kia Optima is a better choice than Dart from many Optima owners. I plan on trading my Dart on an Optima if Dodge cant repair this Dart with only 12,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Had the coolant leak also at 1000 miles. They replaced a valve and I've been good so far.

·
Registered
193 Posts
zero problems with our Dart so far, we've had it for over a year and put about 9k miles on it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just got my 2014 Ralley 2.4, $21k out the door. Has everything except nav. and sunroof. One thing that has bothered me is there is NO SPARE TIRE, instead it has a pump/repair kit? Anyone else get stuck with this?

·
Registered
20 Posts
2013 GT Limited no tech package nav or hole in the roof. Just over $20K. It has heated seats and wheel, 18" rims, rear cam, 8.4 uconnect. Nice car but I can smell a hint of antifreeze but can't see any seepage. It has 150 miles on it today, got it Saturday with 36 miles.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just got my 2014 Ralley 2.4, $21k out the door. Has everything except nav. and sunroof. One thing that has bothered me is there is NO SPARE TIRE, instead it has a pump/repair kit? Anyone else get stuck with this?
strange, our limited has a donut spare. Maybe it because of the larger wheels? ours has 17"

·
Registered
71 Posts
They dropped the no cost spare for 2014. The 2013 models all had donut spare tires. For 2014 the donut spare is an extra cost option. I thought they only did that if the car had run flat tires.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts