Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone . Let me start off i am an auto mechanic but that in no way means i know everything and when it comes to the dart my knowledge is very limited. I bought a 2014 focus brand new last year its a base model with a stick and its been terrible always at the dealer just one thing aftet another. Its a great driving car when its working though. I decided to take my losses and maybe trade for a dart. Its a 2015 dart with the 1.4 aero package. Seems like a nice car but what should i watch for and know about them? Please fill me in all the good and the bad . Thanks everyone im glad to be here. Ps the dart is a manual trans to.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I can't speak to the 1.4 engine, but the electronics can be finicky.
Ours has been to the dealer 6 times since we bought it for warranty issues and recall work.
Not what I would call un-reliable, but definitely the most problems I have ever had with a new car in such a short time.

We are going to give it to our daughter while she is learning to drive and get something a little better built.

While it's not fast, it does get great mileage and has lots of nice options.

We paid $24 for our fully loaded Dart Limited, if I had it to do over again I would pay $29k for a fully loaded Jetta TDi. Well built and better mileage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts