Dodge Dart Forums banner

What to use on plastic door panels?!?

7K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Loyal2Dodge 
#1 ·
Hey I got the black and red interior and I don't know what cleaners would work the best to get rid of slight scuffs inside. I don't wanna use shine. Was wondering what you guys use to clean the interior. I have meguiars quik detailer but it doesn't seem the most effective.

#3 ·
Hi WHITE RALLYE!

I am an auto detailer, and honestly if there was something I needed to clean up quickly on my plastic door, I would just use 409. It is perfectly safe and will get rid of most spills, scuffs, and marks.

Something that is good to always have handy that is better than 409 is this:http://www.chemicalguys.com/Chemical_Guys_CLD_1010_All_Clean_p/cld_1010.htm

Its a de-greaser meant for car interiors so you know it will be safe and it's stronger than 409. Plus if you buy the one gallon size, and a spray bottle from the dollar store, it will last you for years because its concentrated!

#4 ·
I use Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner in the aerosol can on vinyl surfaces. I know it sounds nuts but we have a very successful luxury boat company here where I live called Cobalt Boats. They use scrubbing bubbles to clean their interiors. It does a great job. If you can't bring yourself to use a bathroom cleaner I concur with the 409 recommendation in the earlier post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.