Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a crosshair delete grill on Danes Racing Performance, but they are currently sold out. Where else can I find one?! I have big plans for the Dart and I need this to take the next step. Can anyone help me out?:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
:DOK, I'll give it a try. You can't, it holds the rest of the front clip together! The cross hair has like 16 snap clips holding it to the grill. That is a pain to remove all by itself. There are like 6 pieces that make up the front clip and they are all interconnected with each other. After I completely dismantled the front clip I ended up using the upper and lower grills as forms to make my replacement grills. In order to remove the factory grills you will have to cut the centers out leaving the perimeters to maintain the structure of the front clip. I was going to do that on mine but chose to just put the grill inserts that I made over the factory grills to see how they look. If you get close you can see where the cross hair mounts as it is a solid flat surface.

Unless somebody comes out with a complete replacement aftermarket grill you can either cover it or cut it out.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Its an adventure lol.
Depends on what you want. The surface behind the cross hair is solid so it does show through a mesh grill insert. You can take a dremel tool and cut it out but I'm just not ready to go that far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts