Dodge Dart Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would not of believed it... hired a big name glass shop to put in windshield, they came out with one for a charger for my dart, so I called another shop whom came out put one in and he chipped it that was on Oct 29, than he keep saying they come from Portland, well they do but we have a warehouse in Fife, Wa. where there were 5 and he did buy there, and got the one he chipped there, he didn't come back for 4 days to put in a good one, not sure why when they were only 4 miles from my home. But he got it in and than could not get the cowling to fit, blamed the windshield and said need to get another glass and it would take a couple of day, well I never say him again, so off to another shop whom got another mopar glass and installed correctly and could get the cowling to go on... dunrite glass did it really wrong...... oh well so finally on 10 of Nov. I had my car fixed right....

now it is for sale,, I'm done,,,,, the first 14,500 cash takes it.... even with the money spend on 3M tint all around, and dual exhaust on the redline sxt dodge 2L dart.... thinking I love the car but ? it always garage kept, no kids ever in car one driver me, 26k miles.. auto 6 speed ... :mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts