Dodge Dart Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've spent the better part of my morning pouring over Madness' website and I've decided that the next mod I do will be this ECU.

http://dodgedartmadness.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=55

A couple of questions though. First has anyone else tried this upgrade yet? How is the installation? Will this get rid of the "limp mode" caused when making more power? Does this unit come with instructions?

Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have not personally, but I know alot of Dart owners on another forum LOVE this upgrade. Gets rid of the turbo lag for sure. I think installation is pretty simple and straightforward, should come with instructions. This will be my next mod too, but I've been spending like crazy recently on the Dart so I'll have to calm down for a bit!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've been getting a little crazy as well. I think over the past 2 months I've spent 5 months worth of car payments on after market parts haha.....

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah I've been getting a little crazy as well. I think over the past 2 months I've spent 5 months worth of car payments on after market parts haha.....
Haha, and your car says "thank you"! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yea def the next thing i get. Right after my FMIC

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ive been told by more than one dyno shop that a tuning solution is going to be available within 2-3 weeks :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive been told by more than one dyno shop that a tuning solution is going to be available within 2-3 weeks :)
I hope this is true. Is it going to be a hand held tuner or will we have to take it to a dyno?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts